Friday 14 January 2011

Boxes as far as the eye can see!

Hello again,

I just suddenly felt like posting, as I've just finished unloading a massive van delivery at my job and I needed to do anything that makes me feel even remotely stimulated. Even though I enjoy my 'day job', it's when I have to lug heavy boxes around, that I feel like a caveman who's good for only one thing. In the list of jobs I said I'd never do EVER again, warehouse level lifting/packing WAS up there with, all hotel work, call centre work and bar work. But I seem to have broken the promise I made to myself and am currently sitting in the middle of a large pile of unmarked boxes, feeling like that old caretaker chap at the end of 'Raiders of the Lost Ark', who wheels in the Ark of the Covenant (is that how you spell that? I could use spell check, bah! No time!)

Got our old housemates coming round tonight though for takeaway and a movie. It's been frickin' ages since we've done it cus life keeps getting in the way... Ah, well... Good to have something to look forward to I guess...

O_o

No comments:

Post a Comment